If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Moraea MM 17-54

Seed parent: MM 12-09b (M. gigandra X ((atropunctata? x neopavonia) x (atropunctata? x neopavonia))
Pollen parent: MM 11-35c ((atropunctata x neopavonia) x villosa c) X (atropunctata x neopavonia)

Pretty complex parentage on this one, huh? The seed parent is a bizarre purple-yellow hybrid, while the pollen parent is orange with purple overtones. I had no idea what to expect from this cross, but I figured it would be interesting. And it is...

MM 17-54a. I like this one a lot.

MM 17-54b.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.