If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Moraea MM 17-23

Seed parent: MM 13-138 (M. bellendenii x aristata)
Pollen parent: MM 13-58 ((M. atropunctata x neopavonia) X villosa form d)

I combined a yellow flower with a weird cream-orange flower, and the result was a series of little orange-yellow flowers with interesting markings. Although there's not supposed to be any M. lurida genetics in this cross, it looks suspiciously like some of my second-generation lurida hybrids. So I don't know what's going on here.

MM 17-23a

MM 17-23b

MM 17-23c

MM 17-23c (oops, I used the same letter twice)

MM 17-23d

MM 17-23e

MM 17-23f

I haven't given this one a letter yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.