If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Monday, December 19, 2022

Moraea MM 19-42

Seed parent: MM 14-09b (M. villosa 'Zoe' X ((atropunctata x calcicola) x (atropunctata x neopavonia)))
Pollen parent: MM 14-116a (((atropunctata x calcicola) x (atropunctata x neopavonia)) X atropunctata)

Interesting. Both parents had some spots, but these have very distinctive patterns.

MM 19-42a. Wow, kind of reddish with spots. Sadly, none of the crosses made with this plant set seed.


MM 19-42b. This one did set seeds as both a pollen and seed parent.

MM 19-42c. I am not sure if this is distinct from form b.

A sibling...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.