If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Moraea MM 19-26

Seed parent: MM 12-176 ((M. atropunctata x calcicola) X neopavonia)
Pollen parent: GK 1699 MX_19 (unknown parents)

This is an awesome group of flowers.

MM 19-26a. Interesting pastel shades. Check out the pale area beyond the end of the eye.



MM 19-26b. Wow, this one is stunning, like an explosion in a fountain pen. I've had some other nice spotted flowers, but this is one of the best, and most of the others were white rather than orange.

MM 19-26c

MM 19-26d. This is another stunner. The colors aren't all the vivid, but the patterns are hypnotically precise.

I'm not sure if this is the same plant or a close relative.

MM 19-26e

MM 19-26f


Here are some siblings and group photos...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.