If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Moraea MM 19-52

Seed parent: MM 14-09c (M. 'Zoe' offspring X ((atropunctata x calcicola) x (atropunctata x neopavonia))
Pollen parent: MM 14-94f (M. atropunctata X ((atropunctata x neopavonia) x villosa c) x (atropunctata x neopavonia))

I am very pleased with this cross! I mixed a couple of spotted flowers, and got a whole family of spotted flowers in various colors and patterns. Unfortunately, form b is the only one set seeds this year (2023). I'll keep trying.

MM 19-52a

MM 19-52b

MM 19-52c


MM 19-52d



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.