If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Moraea MM 19-41

Seed parent: MM 16-83a (M. neopavonia 'Summerfield' X (M. 'Zoe' x atropunctata))
Pollen parent: MM 14-126a ((aristata x (aristata x calcicola)) X neopavonia 'Summerfield')


Nice bright blue eyes with a dark border around them.

The eyes are a bit less catchy, but the wide inner tepals are nice.

Very wide inner tepals, but the eyes are quite dark.

This one's pretty nice. I like the yellow tips of the inner tepals.

Wide inner tepals, but the eyes are washed out.

Kinda' cool, but the eyes are too dark.

And an atropunctata throwback.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.