If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Moraea MM 13-58

Seed parent: MM 99-00a (M. atropunctata ? X neopavonia)
 Pollen parent: Moraea villosa form D












MM 13-58a. What an interesting plant, with its small blue eye and a strong orange blaze on the tepals. As you can see in the last photo, the bud and the wilted flower show a lot of pink that's not evident in the fully open flower.




MM 13-58b. Much more conventional than form a. I like the cream-orange color of this flower. The tepals are nice and wide too.

MM 13-58c


MM 13-58d. I like the ring of mottled colors around the eye.

Another offspring, without a letter assigned yet:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.