If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, August 8, 2026

Moraea MM 20-139

Seed parent: MM 15-45 'Zoe' original X M. neopavonia 'Summerfield'
Pollen parent: MM 16-40 M. gigandra white ring X neopavonia 'Summerfield'

This is one of my favorite new hybrids of the year. The flowers are large and have very interesting patterns and colors. I'd like to breed more like them.

MM 20-139a. Wow, look at all those intricate dots. Plus the big inner tepals.


MM 20-139b. Great colors, and once again big inner tepals with a prominent eye spot.


MM 20-139c. Compared to the others, this one is merely large, but still a nice plant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.