If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.
Sunday, August 9, 2026
Moraea MM 22-176
Seed parent: MM 19-106a ((M. villosa x tulbaghensis grn) x villosa D) X gK MX_21
Pollen parent: MM 18-234a (M. bellendenii x (gigandra x (atropunctata? x neopavonia))) X ((villosa x tulbaghensis grn) x (villosa x tulbaghensis grn))
Two reddish flowers produced mauve offspring. Bummer.
MM 22-176a
I am pretty sure this is form a with better lighting...
MM 22-176b
No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.