If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Moraea MM 15-58

Seed parent: Moraea neopavonia with thin blue eye
Pollen parent: Moraea villosa form a+

MM 15-58a. I like the reddish streaks around the eyes.


MM 15-58b. Wow, this is not at all like its sibling. I really like the clean look of this one, and the strong orange-yellow ring around the eye.


MM 15-58c. I love those red veins at the ends of the eyes.

MM 15-58d. I think this is probably the same clone as form c.

MM 15-58e

This one may turn out to be the same as form A; I am not sure yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.