If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Moraea MM 15-18

Seed parent: Moraea tripetala
Pollen parent: Moraea longiaristata (?) with blue spots

M. tripetala often creates spotted hybrids, so combining it with a spotted parent seemed like a good idea. I am pleased with the results.

MM 15-18a

MM 15-18b

MM 15-18c

MM 15-18d

MM 15-18e

I’m not sure that all of the plants above are actually different clones. They seem to offset a lot, so I had very similar-looking plants popping up in different places. Also, and as you can see below there are several additional plants that I haven’t even given a letter to yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.