If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Moraea MM 17-110

Seed parent: MM 12-139 (M. 'Zoe' X atropunctata)
Pollen parent: MM 13-130b (M. 'Zoe' offspring X ((atropunctata? x neopavonia) x (neopavonia x villosa)))

One of these flowers looks a lot like MM 17-107. The common denominator is a lot of atropunctata and 'Zoe' and a bit of neopavonia.

I really like these flowers! Here's a group portrait:

MM 17-110a. Excellent!

MM 17-110b. The colors aren't as pretty as form a, but it's hard to imagine how you could cram more spots onto this flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.