If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Moraea MM 15-105

Seed parent: Moraea neopavonia with blue eye
Pollen parent: Moraea longiaristata with blue spots

As often happens, the look of M. neopavonia dominates this cross, without any hint of the blue dots fro the pollen parent. It'll be interesting to see if the dots emerge in next-generation crosses made with these plants. For a similar cross see MM 15-108.

MM 15-105a. There's an interesting jagged edge to the eyes.

MM 15-105b

I haven't assigned a letter to these yet.


Just a few spots on this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.