If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Moraea MM 11-106

Seed parent: MM 03-98a (atropunctata X calcicola)
Pollen parent: Unknown

I thought maybe this plant had self-pollinated (very rare for the Moraea plants I grow). But looking at the flowers, it's pretty clearly a hybrid with something else.

MM 11-106a.

MM 11-106b.

MM 11-109c. In 2018, another sibling from this cross bloomed. Or maybe, based on the colors, it was from a seed of some other hybrid that fell into the pot. Hard to know since I'm not sure of the pollen parent. But anyway it's a nice-looking flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.