If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Moraea MM 12-50

Seed parent: Moraea villosa form E
Pollen parent: Moraea villosa form C

The parents:

This is a cross I made, but the flowers you see here were raised by Garry Knipe (that's his reference number below). I'm intrigued by the variety of color combinations this cross has produced so far.

GK 1211_20. This flower stood out to me because of the faint pinkish coloring in the tepals (very hard to photograph, but take my word for it, they are very pale orange-pink).

Here are some other un-numbered examples:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.