If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Gladiolus MM 11-21

Seed parent: Gladiolus MM 00-00
Pollen parent: Gladiolus unknown

The tag on this cross faded, so I don't know what the pollen parent was.

MM 11-21a. Speckles all over the place.

MM 11-21b. This one has veins instead of spots.



MM 11-21c. Spots again, but fewer than selection a.


MM 11-21d. The colors in this one look a bit like hybrids I've made with Gladiolus tristis. Maybe G. tristis, or one of its hybrids, was the pollen parent?


MM 11-21e. This one looks like the seed parent.

MM 11-21f. Wow! This looks nothing like its siblings, but I adore the colors.

1 comment:

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.