If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Moraea MM 13-66

Seed parent: MM 99-00a (M. atropunctata ? X neopavonia)
Pollen parent: MM 99-00b (M. atropunctata ? X neopavonia)












I keep crossing these sibling plants for two reasons: Because they occasionally produce yellow flowers, and in hope of figuring out which exact species I crossed with M. neopavonia to make the parents. Unfortunately, I didn't achieve either goal with these plants.

MM 13-66a. 

MM 13-66b. Sorry for the poor focus; I took this photo in twilight, and didn't hold the camera steady enough.

Here's another one without a letter assigned yet:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.