If you're new to this blog, you can start with the introduction here.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Moraea MM 11-111

Seed parent: MM 03-04a (aristata X calcicola)
Pollen parent: MM 03-99 (neopavonia X villosa)

This one crosses a pale purple flower that has a dark center with a bright orange one having a dark center. No surprise, the centers of the offspring are dark. But with three very colorful grandparents, I was hoping for some interesting colors in the tepals. So far they're pretty pale.

MM 11-111a. Looks a bit like the seed parent with some orange added to the center.

MM 11-111b. Looks very much like the seed parent, on a bad hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, I am now requiring moderation for comments on most posts. I apologize if your comment does not appear immediately; I will approve it as soon as I can.